60

Hi everyone,

I know I have been away from this list for long time but as you know, the biggest challenge is real life. I am afraid it is going to be worse in the coming days and I won't have time even to 'read' my emails. I do hope that in October, I could be back with some new stuff :)

So, before saying see you soon, here is what I have done so far:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/StartUbuntu/Activities/ConvertCompetition

In real life, done by myself only, 60 installations and 60 machines are breathing GNU/Linux at the moment :)

StartUbuntu will not remain as it is right now. Once I have more time, we shall discuss the next step. I know there are still people using Windows XP as of now, but who said we need to wait all of them to convert or migrate? we can target and poke a new challenge in the process ;)

So, will leave it as it is right now. When I have some free time, we can start a discussion.

Thank you for everything so far and I hope you follow my steps - if you haven't yet - and convert people in Real Life. It is so much fun, trust me. But yeah, you may have some headache :D

Stay positive, optimistic and spread StartUbuntu :D

--
Ali/amjjawad
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad