Re: StartUbuntu at UOS 1411

On 11/14/2014 08:37 AM, Ali Linx wrote:
Hi everyone,

Hi,

My apology for the short notice. I'd like to invite you to attend:
http://summit.ubuntu.com/uos-1411/meeting/22334/startubuntu-next-step/

And share your ideas here. I am interested to know what are you thinking? what do you have in mind? etc :)

I shall make an announcement on that session :)

http://summit.ubuntu.com/uos-1411/meeting/22334/startubuntu-next-step/

Although no one attended, I did not and will not give up :) I will carry on spreading the word of StartUbuntu with or without any extra support. I understand the time difference (time zone) is painful and could be one of the reasons. Also, I understand the short notice could be yet another reason. As for people are less interested about StartUbuntu? that is different story. But again, I will not give up :D
Thank you!

Thank you!

--
Ali/amjjawad