Thank you, StartUbuntu

Hello everyone,

My apology for the late notification, let's say I tried not to get over excited :P

I would like to show my great appreciation and deeply thank StartUbuntu Community for EVERYTHING ... can't thank you enough ...

I wrote this:

I am sure after you read it, you will understand why I chose Ubuntu Forums as the first place to announce that.

Again, thank you so much and needless to say, I promise to carry on, go the extra miles and exceed all expectations :D

We are one great family. All of us are smarter than anyone of us.

Thank you!

--
Ali/amjjawad
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad