Re: Stepping down

Hi everyone,

On Thu, Jan 22, 2015 at 11:31 PM, Ali/amjjawad <amjjawad@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi,

8 days now and I have received only '1' reply so far!

> This link will explain it all:
> http://amjjawad.net/startubuntu-needs-new-driver/
>
> Sorry for the short notice and thank you in advance!

It does not bite, really. And I'd recommend to have more than 1 driver so
there will be more than one, helping each other to lead StartUbuntu until
either I step back in or someone else might do that but for now, it is a
huge waste to put such project on hold, just because no one is wanting to
step in.

You need ZERO technical experience/skills to lead this project :)
It is all about communications, that's all.

You just need to know the basics about:

   1. Microsoft Windows
   2. GNU/Linux
   3. Difference between the above
   4. A bit of marketing
   5. A bit of communication
   6. A bit of social media
   7. Relative stuff

It is not hard. I'm stepping down because I have zero time at the moment
for this project. I'm not giving up, it is just that there are other things
in my life that is much more important at this stage.

Thank you!

Best Regards,
Ali/amjjawad <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad>
http://torios.org - Ubuntu GNOME <http://ubuntugnome.org/> -