[Official Announcement #1] Back to Action

Dear everyone,

I'm pleased to announce that, after a long wait [1], StartUbuntu seems to
be back to action yet again :)

Two fresh new blood would love to join in, step up and take this project to
the next level.

Please welcome:

   1. https://launchpad.net/~naeilzoueidi
   2. https://launchpad.net/~hamma

They will take care of StartUbuntu and very soon, we shall communicate more
details :)

At of now, we're having a meeting and we're about to finish the draft of
our new ideas/plans. Once ready, we shall share it with you.

Meanwhile, if anyone is interested to jump in and help them, that would be
great and you just need to reply this email and I promise to reply this
time :)

I'm glad and no longer feel guilty. Real life is much more important to me
now than anything else. Let's say, I learned that the hard long way ;)

Thank you!

[1] https://lists.launchpad.net/startubuntu/msg00431.html

Best Regards,
Ali/amjjawad <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad>