syfi team mailing list archive

syfi and swiginac 1.0

Hi list,

I have tried to compile syfi using ginac 1.4.1 and corresponding swiginac. It
did not work, which autoconf correctly reported. I proceed anyway, using the
new swiginac interface files for ex.i and typemaps.i.  I also used
--with-ginac-prefix=/my/ginac/prefix, but since it was not used during
compilation, I have no way of telling if my fixes are correct.

I can always roll back to an old ginac version, but I would prefer to have
syfi running with ginac 1.4. Am I missing something with the
--with-ginac-prefix, or is that option not used when configure give a
warning about the ginac version?

Ola

Follow ups