syfi team mailing list archive

Re: error during installation of SyFi

According to the scons bug tracker, this issue should be fixed in the newest scons version, made available 10. october:

>Thomas, thanks for the report. I just reproduced the DirNodeInfo error >with SCons 0.98.5. This problem is fixed in the SVN trunk and the fix >will be in SCons 1.1.

ilmar

Victor Prosolin wrote:
Dear SyFi developers.
When trying to install the SyFi library I get the following error:
scons: *** DirNodeInfo instance has no attribute 'csig'

The library does compile fine. The library libsyfi.so(+version),
headers, syfi.pc, SyFi.py and _SyFi.so are installed in proper
locations. But then I get this error. Also examples don't work because
the "swiginac" module can't be found. I suppose it's related to the
ginac package.
Some additional information:
System: OpenSuse 11.0, 64bit.
All FEniCS packages are installed from sources in my home directory and
all environment variables are properly adjusted so that libraries,
python modules are all found when I work with other applications. I use
the latest sources from Mercurial repositories. Ginac is installed in
the same directory as the other packages. It is properly found during
the installation.

Please let me know if you need some additional information.

Sincerely,
Victor Prosolin.