syfi team mailing list archive

Re: SyFi for ginac 1.5

On Mon, Apr 27, 2009 at 3:00 PM, Harish Narayanan
<harish.mlists@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Kent Andre wrote:
>> Yes, SyFi has not been tested with GiNaC 1.5.1.
>> The reason is that swiginac has not been ported
>> to 1.5.1.
>
> OK, I thought it had been. I just fetched something called
> swiginac-1.5.1.tgz and it seemed to build correctly.
>
> Harish

Yes, the reason is that Olas SyFi update has not been checked in yet.

It's an extremely bad time for me to get in trouble if this doesn't
work out flawlessly. So the best solution would be if Ola made his
work available in a separate repository for now.

I won't be touching any C++ parts, so there won't be any merging problems.

Martin