syfi team mailing list archive

Re: [HG syfi] Implemented fiber function (identity) to test Fung. Seems correct!

SyFi wrote:
> One or more new changesets pushed to the primary SyFi repository.
> A short summary of the last three changesets is included below.
>
> changeset:   515:bfc53fca84e60245a5f3996e80a61ab66eb36921
> tag:         tip
> user:        "Martin Sandve Alnæs <martinal@xxxxxxxxx>"
> date:        Wed May 06 17:54:30 2009 +0200
> files:       demo/HyperElasticityModels/cpp/HyperElasticity.ufl demo/HyperElasticityModels/cpp/Law.ufl demo/HyperElasticityModels/cpp/Makefile demo/HyperElasticityModels/cpp/main.cpp
> Implemented fiber function (identity) to test Fung. Seems correct!
> Note that compiling all these Fung form variants from one form file
> used almost all of my 2 Gb of memory. I guess some memory profiling
> would be in order.

With these recent AD changes in UFL, my toy (SVK) hyperelasticity
attempts seem to be working too. I am using FFC and they also work in
direct notation[1].

Very cool Martin!

[1] i.e., they do not require the use of index notation, but I think you
are using index notation in your examples here for debugging.