Re: Problem with initial build

The latter is definitely correct.

I am beginning to think this is some weird netbeans bug or feature,
for some reason, netbeans puts the net2-dependency in the file
nbproject/private/private.properties instead of
nbproject/project.properties.

General question: do you think we should include all dependencies in
the project?

Regards,
Philipp