Re: We have a Wiki @ wiki.syncany.org

Hi Paulo,

Syncany allows you to remotely store your data using many protocols (FTP,
SFTP, Amazon S3, IMAP, ... ).

It's similar to Dropbox, but you choose where your data are stored. There is
no Syncany remote server part, the processing runs on the client side.

For example :  if you have a FTP account on a server somewhere, you can
setup a profile to sync local folder(s) from your computer (with Syncany
installed) to this remote FTP account.

You can then setup Syncany with the same parameters / profils on other
computers to access the same repository you created on that FTP to sync the
data between all of them too.

I hope I reply to your question ;)

Best Regards,

Thierry