[Question #165919]: Distributed downloads

New question #165919 on Syncany:
https://answers.launchpad.net/syncany/+question/165919

Is there any chance we might see Syncany supporting multiple storage repositories for one folder (e.g. my "Documents" folder is synced both to two of my SSH servers and an FTP server)?
This would also help download speeds a lot since during an initial sync of a folder, Syncany could download different chunks from different sources concurrently!

Syncany Team, which is an answer contact for Syncany.

Follow ups