[Question #181152]: Question about multi-root and local storage

New question #181152 on Syncany:
https://answers.launchpad.net/syncany/+question/181152

Hi
I'm not sure if I understood well about multi-root (I've read that at the moment this feature will be delayed)

¿Does it mean that any number of computers with local-storage and multi-root will be able to sync without external providers?

After wuala stopped the trading program I started looking for alternatives to store 35Gb of data (photos, etc), but there was no free service that allowed the multisync with that amount of data.

I discovered www.aerofs.com, which is multi-platform and java/native based which is supposed to just use your storage but doesn't work quite well and it's closed-source, but on the other hand, allows to sync even without internet connection (just on your LAN) once you've setup the shared folder (with internet connection). (I've use it together with hamachi to get connectivity in proxyfied networks)

Does syncany plans to work this way? did I understood well about multi-root and local-storage?

Thanks
Pablo

Syncany Team, which is an answer contact for Syncany.