Re: [Question #181152]: Question about multi-root and local storage

Question #181152 on Syncany changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/syncany/+question/181152

Quest The Wordsmith proposed the following answer:
Im waiting for syncany to be stable to blow dropbox out the water.  In the
meantime...  how bout an aerofs invite???  :)