Re: [Question #205569]: further online-storage services for syncany??

Question #205569 on Syncany changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/syncany/+question/205569

João Pedro Afonso Oliveira de Almeida proposed the following answer:
I would already be happy to (finally) see some code, let alone integration
with these services...