Re: [Question #205569]: further online-storage services for syncany??

Question #205569 on Syncany changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/syncany/+question/205569

Aerkenbrand posted a new comment:
Couple of reasons why your request isn't likely to be integrated:

- Servimg forbids it in its terms of service (non-image files are forbidden, and I don't suppose .img files count as images...)
- the Ubuntu One API already has a perfect client, if you really want it, you can use that one for the moment. Not really high priority I'd guess
- TinyPic forbids it in its terms of service (automated use is not allowed)
- Wishuload is a German site. If I were a dev on this project, I'd target English sites first. They are more likely to attract users...
- Wuala, Ubuntu One and minus are all closed-source. Thus, you cannot host your own server, which kind of goes against what I interpreted to be one of the reasons Syncany was created in the first place.

However, none of these reasons has to stop you from making it by
yourself! (though I wouldn't try it with the picture sites

Besides all of that, as João already mentioned: the Syncany team hasn't
shown us a lot of code lately... I gave up a little, and went for a good
old ftpserver setup to sync my data.

Syncany Team, which is an answer contact for Syncany.