Re: [Question #223650]: Any news?

Question #223650 on Syncany changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/syncany/+question/223650

Quest The Wordsmith posted a new comment:
I've kept my suspicions quiet thus far.  Syncany seems to be abandoned.
The idea is phenomenal and would make premium pay-services like Dropbox
useless.  I hate to be the conspiracy theorist, but isn't it all
possible that some of the bigger companies that do what Syncany aims to
achieve have paid to keep Syncany from seeing the light of day?  Surely
a college project / thesis doesn't take 2 years.  This is a shame.
Syncany was poised to be the shining star of the open source world.

Syncany Team, which is an answer contact for Syncany.