Database cont'd (JDBC/MySQL, for now)

Hello again,

I started fiddling around with a pure JDBC connection, with the ultimate
goal to create a couple of DAOs to select an operation specific context
rather than load the whole database.I used Fabrice's MySQL Workbench
diagram as a basis.

For now, I'm only writing everything to a MySQL database and can look at
the data later. This is very helpful to see if the datamodel works and if
we can efficiently query the database as needed.

Here's the updated data model:
https://github.com/binwiederhier/syncany/raw/a310f25a413e984a336943d18e5118c2663e5792/syncany-assets/documentation/MySQL%20Workbench%20Database%20Layout.pdf

And here is demo data (created from the sqlplayground branch):
http://syncany.org/files/syncany-131223-sqlplayground.sql.7z

This is just FYI :-)
Please let me know if you have any ideas or critique!

Best
Philipp

Follow ups