OpenStack Swift as a back end storage ?

Hello,

Pretty new on this mailing list, I would like to start with a big 'applause' to main authors and contributors of Syncany. By reading the documentation and all the planned features, it promises to be a great piece of software. Amazing ;-)

For my needs, I would like to use Syncany with Swift, the OpenStack object storage, which as an S3 compatible API. Is there a way to ask the s3 plugin to use a custom url for the remote storage ? I didn't find much documentation of the "plugin-option" of the cli.

Any help will be greatly appreciated !

--
Cédric

Follow ups