team-xbmc team mailing list archive

Navi-X on xbmc-xvba

I am finding that Navi-X fails to run increasingly on latest builds of
xbmc-xvba.  Used to run fine, then occasional start errors; with latest
build have gotten "script failed to start errors on every try except once."
  After finding that this was not a common Navi-X bug, occurred to me that,
according to the Navi-X google code site, perhaps [you]:  "...forget to
re-compile the package with critical libs for scripts and plugins on
occasion and they then have to go back later and re-compile the XBMC
package with all libs in order to restore functionality to scripts and
plugins within their package release."  Thanks.