testrepository-dev team mailing list archive

Project kick off

So, this is something that is either going to be a great success, or too
ambitious:)

The code is totally absent right now, but I've put all the project
infrastructure together, and boy is that too-much-work.

I have a bunch of design thoughts to write down before I start cutting
more code, but I expect I'll have something marginally useful before
christmas.

I'm very interested in any ideas, needs or constraints that you may have
(knowing that you'll be reading this in the archives :)).

However, I think I've captured a decent initial vision in the docs I've
written so far.

-Rob