testtools-dev team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #263535]: Using testr unable to discover native python test-scripts

Question #263535 on testtools changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/testtools/+question/263535

jishnub posted a new comment:
Thanks Robert.. MY apologies for the delay in my response.

'tc_pc.py' is the testsuite file which has bunch of testcases as methods
in the testsuite class.. something like:

class test_pc(object):
   def test_1(self):
   def test_2(self):
   def run(self):
     self.test_1()
     self.test_1()

Now when I run this 'python -m testtools.run discover --list .' on the
directory above testpkg, then it returns nothing.

So my lame question to you: what should I be fixing.. is it my test
definitions/test structuring .. Any guidance from you will be great

testtools developers, which is an answer contact for testtools.