tomdroid-dev team mailing list archive

Re: Snowy-capable branch

Hi Stuart,

The only branch that I know to be able to synchronize with Snowy is
the one I made:
https://code.launchpad.net/~benoit.garret/tomdroid/web-sync .

This should be your best bet unless someone is hacking on a top-secret
branch that isn't in Launchpad. It was working fine when I last worked
on it (which was approx. 1 month ago), but I did not test it with
Ubuntu One.

Things it doesn't do at the moment:
* OAuth 1.0a (Snowy doesn't either, as far as I know).
* Check if notes have been deleted on the server.

Thanks very much for having a look at this,
Benoît