tomdroid-dev team mailing list archive

Re: Translation on Launchpad

Hi Jango,

You don't have to spend 10 mins to copy over the strings to Launchpad.
You can just upload a zip, and if you have the right files in the right
subdirectories, the launchpad people will import them in a week or so.

I know coz I wrote the first script :-) (unless something has changed).

Let me know if you really can't figure it out.

Best regards,