Re: Testing - screenshots

Hi Paul,
in light of the possible solution to the many OBI help entries I made a
new screenie tool which lets the user define the whole screen, or the
window to choose.
I also check for xmessage OR gxmessage so if we don't want to add in
gxmessage we can simply use xmessage (though gxmessage looks nicer)
I decided to add that same code into the OBI one as well..

This will make it much easier on our Documentation team.
And of course our goal is to make things work the way we want them to
work.. so.... the next update to torios-core (0.84.0ubuntu3)

> I have just installed ToriOS Beta in to a virt box,  I can't get
> screen shots of individual applications,
>
> If I do print screen it screen shots the whole desktop, if I do
> ctrl-alt-p it does the same, not the application.
>
> I am going by what is in the manual for this,  so has the key binding
> changed or is this a bug ?
>
> Paul

-Israel
ToriOS Team