Re: torios package

Also...I tried again but got...

JackT.

From: jackdtrice@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: israel@xxxxxxxxxx
CC: jackt@xxxxxxxxxx; torios-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [Torios-dev] torios package
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2015 10:28:16 +0100

Israel,

Upgraded just now and noticed the apthandler problem...see screenshot...

JackT.

Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2015 18:55:44 -0500
From: israel@xxxxxxxxxx
To: torios-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Torios-dev] torios package

    Hi,

    I recently updated the torios packages.

    I still need a current HTML form of the documentation (we need this
    before we release ToriOS 1.0... I'd like to have it soon so we can
    release our Release Candidate)

    I did some major work on the apt handler.... I think I fixed all the
    issues.  It should work fine with Firefox and Seamonkey.  I added a
    service file (so we don't have to run the gconftool), I also added a
    javascript file to install into /etc/program-name/prefs which
    *should* make them use my apt-handler... at least I think it should
    :P

    Here are the major issues:

    Update Manager (Geoffery is doing some research about this)

    I need to fix a bug with the indicators in the settings manager

    Keyboard layout chooser.

    If there is another major issue I am missing please tell me

    Minor Issues:

    pcmanfm doesn't show the applications icons... (anyone want to
    research this?)

    Not sure if there is much else.

    please remind me if anyone can think of anything off the top of
    their heads...

-Israel
ToriOS Team