icon theme searcher (Test please)

Hi everyone,
I am working on porting this code to C++ but it will take me a bit.
However if you want to include a full icon theme, this script will do it.
You can copy both files into /usr/bin (after chmod +x of course)
or simply run them from the directory you extract them into (keep them
together and chmod +x)
This is a very simple and easy icon theme switcher.  It builds it
directly into your jwmrc file.

I plan on translating this into C++ and putting it into the Icon portion
of the program (rather than the current form).  But C++ is not as easy
to do this in as Bash is (for me).... so this is my simple prototype.

I think it would be nice to add a 'Download more icon themes' portion to
this.

-Israel
ToriOS Team