Re: [Torios] Reboot Dialog Was:(Re: Plymouth Theme)

Hi Nio,
thanks for the testing!  I don't always understand where to not put quotes.
I do it most of the time, as it seems to be a better practice to keep
the lines from splitting, but I have noticed that sometimes it will not
let certain things work....

I also do not know much about dbus, however this sends the restart
command and uses the consolekit rule I made to let the normal user
shutdown without sudo.

I will upload this to the repos after I do a bit more in the settings
manager, and rebuild the themes.

Jack let us know if running it as:
 ./torios-reboot
works.  Thanks again for your diligent testing!!  You are always so very
good at it!

On 05/11/2015 05:10 AM, Nio Wiklund wrote:
> Hi Jack,
>
> The if statement's syntax is different in sh and bash. This script is a
> bash script, and 'wants to' be run by bash, so either
>
> ./torios-reboot
>
> or
>
> bash ./torios-reboot
>
> Please try that, it works for me :-)
>
> Best regards
> Nio
>

> Den 2015-05-11 11:09, Cinque Port Computers skrev:
>> Hi Israel, Nio,
>>
>> I tried the latest torios-reboot also with Nio´s suggested edit but
>> still get this error...
>>

>> jackT.
>>

>>> Date: Mon, 11 May 2015 08:45:20 +0200
>>> From: nio.wiklund@xxxxxxxxx
>>> To: israel@xxxxxxxxxx; torios-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>>> Subject: Re: [Torios-dev] [Torios] Reboot Dialog Was:(Re: Plymouth Theme)
>>>
>>> Hi again Israel,
>>>
>>> I should also mention, that I have never messed with dbus - but I think
>>> the error is the quotes in line 14:
>>>
>>> so please change
>>>
>>> "${SHUTDOWN}"
>>> ${SHUTDOWN}