Re: [Torios] Icon issue

On 05/17/2015 05:40 AM, Nio Wiklund wrote:
> Den 2015-05-17 04:26, Israel skrev:
>> Hi everyone,
>> I think I have solved the icon issue.
>> I will be doing some testing for some various issues as well.
>> Interprog may have found a bug in the live session regarding wireless.
>> I will need to do some testing to find out what the exact nature of the
>> errors are.
>>
>> I will keep you posted :)
>>
>> Also,
>> The reboot dialog did not make it into the installed OS... I
>> accidentally commited an empty file, so if you encounter this bug,
>> simply update and it should be fine, as I have already pushed the
>> changes to fix the reboot dialog, as well as (hopefully) fix the icons
>>
> Hi Israel,
>
> When update/dist-upgrading I had an error in file
>
> /etc/menu-methods/places
>
> at line 141:
>
> unexpected token 'fi'
>
> There should be a command after else (or you should remove 'else').
>
> Best regards
> Nio
Hi
I have since fixed this, I will push the update soon.
I figured out the issue.
You simply need to add:
/usr/share/icons
in the jwm-settings-manager Icons program.
Such a silly fix.... I suppose I could explicitly add that into the menu
item... I could use all hardcoded paths for icons to avoid silly issues
like this.

-Israel
ToriOS Team