Re: Sakura changing prefs...was [Torios] zsync the ISO time

On 06/09/2015 03:02 AM, Nio Wiklund wrote:
> Thanks for testing Jack,
>
> This is good information for Israel, when he is debugging ToriOS.
>
> Best regards
> Nio
>

> Den 2015-06-09 09:59, Cinque Port Computers skrev:
Hi Nio and Jack,
I think a good test would be to check whether or not user-config is the
issue we are running into.
Can you two test this?  I have something else I am going to test (bigger
change).

In the LIVE system:
So there are 3 files to check
/usr/share/OBI/mkp1
/usr/share/OBI/mkp2p1
/usr/share/OBI/mkpxpy

mkp1 is the No Swap install
mkp2p1 is the normal wipe disk and install with swap
mkpxpy is the manual partition

try moving Line # 226 in mkp2p1 to line #221
In other words test installing it by moving user-config before we
install the boot loader.
(you can test the other files as well... user-config is at the bottom)

If this works great!

If not, I am going to try something different and I will report the
results of what I am testing!

-Israel
ToriOS Team