Re: New ISO (testing GRUB)

Den 2015-06-12 04:31, Israel skrev:
> Hi everyone,
> I updated the RC iso.
>
> @Nio could you check the GRUB installation to see if there is a change
> in this one?
> Also, since you have the specific hardware that we encounter this issue
> on, would you be willing to edit /usr/share/OBI/grub-installer manually
> (or maybe wget a new version) so we can quickly test different
> configurations of the way the chroot grub install is handled?  This will
> save some time rebuilding and pushing/building the packages, etc...
>

> @Jack could you check the Sakura issue in this one?
>
> Thanks guys!!
>
> I will be rebuilding the Base OS again soon, (new kernel update out).
> So... this will not be the last RC.

Hi Israel,

I know we are in a hurry now for the ToriOS release, but I will be quite
busy today, so I cannot spend much time testing. It will be better
tomorrow. I'll do what is possible ...

Other ways of getting your new versions are OK for me. I can rsync to
and from phillw.net with quite high speed, but you may have better
alternatives - where you can upload faster. If only a small file, you
can even attach it to an email. Don't forget the md5sum!