PPC ToriOS and the state of the daily...

Hi everyone,
I have finally had some time to test things on PPC.
JWM-settings-manager needs some additional things, since it only seems
to work correctly when run from starttorios... so I will have to do some
additional checking to make sure that I catch anything I am trying.

I have also been doing some testing, to see if I can make JWM work with
lxsession as well, and it can work just fine... but I will have to
further tweak the logout dialog (did anyone notice the new logout?)
to check to see if lxsession is running, and then run it rather than jwm
-exit.

But, I tweaked the ToriOS core package to work with PPC kernel, and
built the packages to work.
So, the good news is, that ToriOS can run on PPC.

I also began the work to make all of our scripts translatable.  In fact
all of them are ready.  Anyone who wants to translate them, please let
me know!!

The major remaining things are:

torios-doc

Nio to test the grub installer to see if it works with his particular setup.

And.... JWM 2.3.2 to come out.

What are the must haves in this scenario?  mainly JWM... but that should
be out this week.

If all goes well we could potentially have a good enough version to
release VERY soon.

-Israel
ToriOS Team