First Quick Observations:RE: Debian ISO

Hi Israel,
Installed in VB:
1) The OBI install progress box is back in the centre again and is overlayed by all the other pop up boxes; we had moved that to the bottom before, I think.2) On booting there is a 'start job is running for dev-disk-by\' message that delays for 1m30s and then continues.3) No well known browser installed.4) The panel volumeicon seems to always launch 'muted'.
Welcome back.
Cheers,JackT.