zmktbl

Hi everyone,
zmktbl is part of OBI, as you may/may not know.
I recently added a quick question dialog to allow adding the -9e option
for the xz comression.
This is mainly a feature for me, but AFAIK I am the largest user of
zmktbl (in the torios version of OBI that is....)
I am currently rebuilding the base OS again (I added in dunst and the
firmware for the ralink wireless dongle)
This should make things nicer and easier for all our users.  There may
be a few bugs still, but this update will allow us to test things more
thoroughly.
I may have to rebuild again before it is ready to upload, as I need to
make sure a few things work before I release it for testing.  I am sort
of a pre-testing tester some times, and intend to release a nice version
for testing.

Also, if anyone is interested in making their own builds of ToriOS (i.e.
you have a computer that is newer than mine.. 2008+) please let me know.
I would not mind having others build this, and would appreciate the
ability to have our work available for others to do...