testing: RE: ISO rezsync

Hi Israel,

In VB:

1) Live session never gets a network connection.
2) Shutdown from menu does nothing.

3) Installed network connection is okay (wired).
4) Shutdown from menu does nothing.
5) I didn't encounter Nio's reported black screen after booting; I used login screen to login okay and then desktop is displayed as expected.

Cheers,
JackT