Jessie ISO

Hey everyone,
until I have time to figure out what is going on with network-manager in precise live ISO I rebuilt the Jessie base and ISO. I am uploading it currently, and will give an e-mail when things are linked so you can zsync and test.

AFAIK things just work.

I may be wrong, but if everything works, can we just release this one as 1.0? It will be supported until 2020 or so, and this will give us time to work out any minimal bugs or issues we find.

Sorry I haven't had time to geek out to the nuances of NetworkManager, if anyone else has extra time and wants to play around in the Live ISO to try a bunch of stuff until something just works, please do!! And let me know which quirk you found, and your work around!

Thanks!