Re: zsync the Debian ISO

Hi Israel,

I could start testing tonight :-)

1. How should I use Software Installer? I selected some program names in the small window, but nothing happened. After update/upgrade the software installer looks better - but after a number of small windows, I failed to install geany, iotop, synaptic, but succeeded with apt-get.

2. There are double Imagemagick entries in the menu - and they don't work. This bug has affected the Ubuntu flavours of Xenial too,

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/imagemagick/+bug/1549732

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/imagemagick/+bug/1550210

There are also comments inline ...