Re: zmktbl and using a custom tarball in ToriOS Debian - something is fishy

Den 2016-04-16 kl. 15:50, skrev Nio Wiklund:
Den 2016-04-16 kl. 15:12, skrev Israel:
Hi Nio,
(inlines)
On 04/16/2016 06:30 AM, Nio Wiklund wrote:
Hi Israel,

I tested zmktbl and it works in ToriOS Debian (to make a custom
tarball).

Indeed!  This is how I make the Base OS tarball
I was also able to use it to install a system from this custom
tarball. But there was a glitch. The OBI-installer complained that
there was an ext4 partition in the target drive and exited.

That is odd... can you send me the log?
It will be in the installed system ~/obi-installer.log
After that the desktop icons disappeared. I selected the OBI-installer
from one of three(!) icons in the menu, and it started in text mode
(with dialog menus). I could use it and install a working system from
my custom tarball. But something is fishy.

I guess I should remove some of those items... it could be confusing.
So, the dialog version still works!  Hurray, that is great news!!

I reach to a menu with 'Unlabeled OS to install: ball'. The
OBI-installer (in graphical mode) is not happy to install it.

The log file is attached.

I notice that the partition, where ball.tar.xz is stored, has been unmounted. Maybe if you prevent that, it will work :-P