Re: Debian ISO

Den 2016-04-20 kl. 15:29, skrev israel dahl:
Hey everyone please zsync and test. Nio and I got some things worked out
so I think this could be the one

Hi Israel,

I have started testing, but I won't finish today. It looks good so far. I installed at the advanced level to a USB drive, and it found other systems in both the internal and external drives. This time I installed the PAE kernel.

I will check if it works also without installing the PAE kernel, and I will check that it still works to use a custom tarball from a separate drive (another USB drive) ...

Hi everybody,

Please test this iso file :-)