    dpath="$PWD"
  elif [ -f "${HOME}/obi" ]
  then
    dpath="${HOME}"
  elif [ -f "/usr/share/OBI/obi" ]
  then
    dpath="/usr/share/OBI"
  else
    echoout "$ScriptnotfoundChangedirectory"
    exit 1
  fi
  echo "$dpath"
}

To get the location of position_win (I renamed the script as position_win instead of sourcing it as a function, and removing the function portion) which is now used like this:
  dpath=$(getpath)
  "$dpath"/position_win
I will test it before I ask you too, but I have something going on that will most likely keep me away for a while.
I am a bit distracted because of the intensity of real life right now.
Feel free to test it if you want, it is building so not sure when