Re: New upload

On 04/24/2016 02:18 PM, Nio Wiklund wrote:
Wait please, Israel,

I have problems at the basic OBI level, while it works at the advanced OBI level.

OK, but I did upload the new ISO, and relinked it.
At least there will be something usable (mostly).
Please check out the diff I sent you and let me know if you find anything.
I recently updated OBI a bit again, so you can try to update to the newest version in the repos if you want to test it.
revision 210

The issue happened sometime after 199, probably after 203
If you want to do some looking at each individual change
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~israeldahl/one-button-installer/trunk/changes
This will give you the ability to look at 199-203 to see what is different
if you have bzr installed and branch OBI
you can do the diff yourself (easier to look at for me)
bzr diff -r 199 # just put a number here like 199 or any of the others it will check against the current branch I usually direct it into a file because pluma (as well as other programs) has syntax highlighting for diff files.