Re: Last April ISO

On 05/01/2016 07:17 AM, Nio Wiklund wrote:
Den 2016-05-01 kl. 13:57, skrev Israel:
Hey everyone,
The latest ISO was uploaded yesterday and relinked.
Please test.
The fixes are the help text and the fsck
Check the normal stuff to make sure there is no strange issue that pops up

Hi Israel,

1. /mnt is still mounted, when I quit from the OBI after installing at the advanced OBI level.

Hmm... can you send the log, it will contain the lsof and fuser info as well as a bit else that may help in this.

2. This time there are several previous installed systems and an external target. And it was too much for the installer. They were not found. (This is only a reminder, I know it will not be fixed for the release.)

Too bad it didn't just work. It would be nice to know why it works randomly in some instances.
3. The menuentry 'No_swap' does not work. Maybe this is the intention (to skip it for the release).

I suppose so.
I'd like to read the log to see what went on, and perhaps find the answer here.
4. Help to select drive works again.

whew, I am glad it does!