firstrun has been updated, as well
I may have to move the icons into the hicolor icon theme as well since the window frame doesn't find the icon, only inside the dialog...

Still working on it!

On 05/07/2016 08:29 AM, Cinque Port Computers wrote:
Hi Israel,

I edited the Reportbug desktop file as you recommended and now Reportbug comes up in a terminal as expected.

Cheers,
JackT.

Subject: Re: Reportbug: RE: [Torios-dev] New Debian ISO
To: jackdtrice@xxxxxxxxxxx
CC: torios-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; nio.wiklund@xxxxxxxxx
From: israeldahl@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 7 May 2016 07:42:50 -0500

On 05/07/2016 01:36 AM, Cinque Port Computers wrote:

    Hi Israel,

    Installed fine in VB.

    Clicking on Apps -> System -> Reportbug appears to do nothing.

Found the issue..

The desktop file has some bogus junk in it.
*Exec=reportbug --exit-prompt --ui gtk2*
no idea why but running this shows that --ui gtk2 is bogus
However,
man reportbug
shows that this is valid...
So to fix this oddity I am simply adding
*Terminal=true*
to the desktop file.
So a terminal window will open with the reportbug program, maybe i should use it to report a bug on reportbug having invalid parameters in the man page? :D

Feel free to test it.
Note: you must reload the menus
 i.e. jwm -reload
(Reload Desktop in menu may not do it, since that is jwm -restart)

    Cheers,
    JackT.