Re: Sytem Menu: RE: New ISO to try out

Hi Jack,
I will look into it.
I just recently changed things to include chrome web apps, etc... in the 'Other' category. There is a bit more work to it to make them alphabetical, but it might be possible.
So, I will look into it, but it is not a priority right now....
I may also add some sort of app search dialog at some point, which might make the need for alphabetizing less needed. but right now this is lower priority than fixing the size of the ISO, and making sure th hardware detector works well.
OBI
revision 250

should have this working, as well as the other error dialogs, etc...

There were some bigger changes here, so please let me know if there are any regressions