Debian ISO with dialog warnings

Hey everyone,
please zsync as I uploaded the ISO with the fixes.
I haven't directly tested this yet, so there may be issue.

This ALSO has the ability to install firmware based on any errors in dmesg
This is not the best idea I have yet... but it is what it is... this *may* not work at all. It may require doing something like alerting the user in the firstrun script.
something like:

[WARNING] $firmwarePackageName needs to be installed, please connect to the internet, and click OK to install.

This would bring the ISO size back down, but also make it more difficult in some ways, perhaps.

What do you think?