Subject: Re: VB Install testing:RE: [Torios-dev] Working ISO
To: jackdtrice@xxxxxxxxxxx
CC: torios-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; nio.wiklund@xxxxxxxxx
From: israeldahl@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 31 May 2016 17:01:42 -0500

    Hey Jack,

      The double Icons *should* be fixed if you update your system.

      Once the package builds.

      It will be torios-desktop

      revision 285

      I may remove seamonkey, since it is from sourceforge (for
      Debian/Ubuntu)

      I will look into it some, but I am rather wary of sourceforge
      these days :(

      I can fix the vim desktop app via an update, I suppose, otherwise
      I will rebuild and remove it.  Most new users would be quite
      perplexed using vim/vi

      Can you post

      cat /usr/share/applications/vim.desktop

      for me?

      It might be easy to fix, but it would also probably be better to
      hide it from the users.

      Most vi/vim users would probably use a terminal to edit things

      Same with nano/pico

      Did you like the extra items in the firstrun script??