Re: 693MiB

Den 2016-06-05 kl. 02:11, skrev Israel:
Hi all,
I am currently uploading the ISO, and will relink tonight.
I am also testing the major things to make sure they work.
I tweaked it HEAVILY and based on Jack's astute observations, and Nio's
suggestions WE DID IT (according to my testing)!!!
Under CD sized, and functional.
So far I have tested and found there are buttons on windows that should
have them (OBI windows do not have close buttons, because that can mess
it up horribly)
It installs.
PAE kernel installs.
GRUB installs.
You can shutdown in the live session, or reboot (I added menu items for
this)

Basically this hacked together live system is fully working (I hope) and
CD sized!!!

Ali and I have communicated a bit on Slack recently and he is very keen
on releasing our ISO.

And IIRC we started this project in June 14, so it is about 2 years to
the date to go from absolutely nothing to this huge achievement.

I would like for you to test this!!

Thanks!

Sure Israel,

I can wait to test this daily iso :-)