ISOmaker update

Hi everyone,
I have just pushed some nice changes to the ISOmaker scripts.
You can enter the directory you cloned ISOmaker in and run
git pull
to get the latest changes.

I added more options to everything, though there will be more to come eventually.
Now (most of the scripts) support
--release [RELEASE] (i.e. jessie, precise, or trusty)
--arch [i386|amd64]
--name [NAME] i.e. ToriOS

in OSmaker and UpdateTarball I also support
-c|--compression xz|gz
Which changes the compression of the tarball
though this is not supported yet in mkISO/ISOmaker
Though you can now use a custom tarball
--tarball [TARBALL]

I have not had any amount of time to test this, as I am testing the OSmaker's ability to make a usable OS.
I am also testing mkISO with OSmaker's tarball
So far my testing is going well, but do not think of OSmaker as production ready... it will still be better for the time being to work with an existing tarball.