Re: JWM menu issue update

Den 2016-08-01 kl. 02:36, skrev Israel:
Hey all,

We are getting pretty close to solving this issue.

I think the current fix Joe made will work if I simply change the
update-menus autostart file to use jwm -restart rather than jwm -reload
(the current form)

This fix of Joe's (as well as a few fixes to some other things) finally
fixes the screen blanking issue in my testing.

It also fixes things on my installed system with the software installer
menu in my tray.  If it fully works I will eventually add it into the
default jwmrc files.

The ISO file (without much changing) is now back down a bit to 715MiB,
so this just shows has the random minor changes can change it by 10MiB
with very little that changes.

I am rebuilding the torios packages an will soon rebuild the ISO
again.... but my last test was good.
the Live ISO did indeed have both menus, and worked well.
The installed OS had some issues, but I will rework this anyhow and fix
it again...

Thanks for this status report, Israel :-)