VB Live testing: RE: New ISO

Hi Israel,

Only just got round to looking at this version but thanks to Nio, I see we have some things for you to work on.

Live session observations:
1) Clicking on Trash from Places drop down menu does nothing; clicking on Trash desktop icon works and so does clicking on Trash/Rubbish Bin from within PCManFM.
2) Just to confirm Nio's finding that Shutdown from Live Menu does nowt (Olde English term)  lol   Using desktop Shutdown icon works okay.

Cheers,
JackT.

PS: I'll do an install later today, Sunday if possible.